Upcoming in Rocheport, Mo.
Visit and learn about the new Big Muddy Refuge Headquarters!
Presentation by Big Muddy Refuge Ranger Tim Haller
AT SPECIAL LOCATION – THE NEW REFUGE HEADQUARTERS!
Come visit the brand new Big Muddy National Fish & Wildlife Refuge and catch up on all the great projects happening on the refuge statewide.
Time and Place
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
Big Muddy National Fish & Wildlife Refuge Headquarters
View on map
Presentation by Tim Haller, Ranger at Big Muddy National Fish & Wildlife Refuge
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017
- 7 p.m. presentation (6 p.m. Social Hour)
- Special Location this Month! We will be at the BRAND NEW Big Muddy Refuge Office!
It’s not in Rocheport, but is west of the Missouri River off the Overton/Wooldridge exit. See Directions Below.
- Big Muddy National Fish & Wildlife Refuge Headquarters – 18500 Brady Lane, Boonville, Missouri 65233….Beware Google maps may send you strange places! Scroll down for directions and look for our little signs!
Presentation is FREE and open to the public!
You are welcome to bring snacks and soft drinks to share! (No alcoholic beverages please)
There’s been a lot going on at the Big Muddy National Fish & Wildlife Refuge, including the completion of the new Refuge Headquarters on a bluff overlooking the Overton Bottoms! So we decided to move this month’s talk to the new digs.
Refuge Ranger Tim Haller will show us around the beautiful new building and fill us in on some of the new projects happening on the refuge statewide. From new property acquisitions to habitat projects and invasive species removal, there’s a lot going on.
The Big Muddy National Fish and Wildlife Refuge headquarters is located 8 miles east of Boonville, Missouri…..Beware Google maps may send you strange places! Scroll down for directions and look for our little signs!
- Take Interstate 70 to exit 111, (Highway 179 and 98 exit).
- Head north at the exit.
- Just 600 feet from the exit you reach the junction of 179 and 98 – turn left on 98.
- Travel 1/2 mile and turn right on Brady Lane.
- Continue straight ahead to the office when Brady Lane takes a sharp right.
- 18500 Brady Lane, Boonville, Missouri 65233
The Big Muddy Speaker Series in Rocheport
is hosted by these wonderful partners.
Special thanks to Les Bourgeois Vineyards for giving us the opportunity to use their beautiful space overlooking the Missouri River. All speakers are presenting for free! Thank you all for sharing your knowledge with us!
The Big Muddy Speaker Series also takes place monthly in Kansas City and St. Charles.
The Big Muddy Speaker Series is partially funded by the Mo. Dept. of Conservation.